Alex Andrzejewski and Janusz Urzykowski
Head teachers of the Peter Hess Academy Australia.
M: 0435 584 956
Alex & Janusz lead Peter Hess Academy Australia – the first English speaking Peter Hess Academy – since 2010. They are pioneers of the Peter Hess method in Australia and other English speaking countries. Both discovered singing bowls and went through their Peter Hess Sound Massage training starting from 2006 and achieved the practitioner level in 2009. After that, in 2010, they completed training for Peter Hess Academy teachers with Peter Hess in Germany , and since then they successfully run Sound Massage courses in Australia; also accepting students from New Zealand, South Korea, and UAE. Both Alex and Janusz are also practitioners of Deep-Cellular Music Therapy, adepts of Gong, and have studied with Tama-do. Both university educated and with business background, on their path to Peter Hess Academy Australia they took part in many workshops and courses around the world including: meditation, reiki, herbal medicine, yoga, gongs, mandala painting, Vedic painting, sacred geometry, aura healing and many others. Being convinced of the beneficial power of sound Alex & Janusz conduct group sound sessions using acoustic instruments such as: Peter Hess singing bowls , gongs, chimes, bells, didgeridoos, monochords, tamburas, drums, rattles and many others. Janusz is also a guitar player.
- Peter Hess ® Sound Massage Practitioner
- Peter Hess ® Sound Massage Lecturer for Level I to Supervision
- Gong Training with Peter Hess Academy and Viriama Sound Therapy Institute, Poland
- Peter Hess ® Self Care workshop facilitator, Peter Hess Institute, Germany
- Deep Cellular Music Therapy Practitioner
- Member of European Professional Association for Sound Massage Therapy
Peter Hess Practitioner and Teacher of Level I and II, KliK®️Sound Education Practitioner and Teacher
M: 0427 474 367
Ute Coleman was one of our very first students in 2010 and teaches the Level I & II as well as KliK®️Sound Education courses.
Ute is based in Margaret River with her husband and her two daughters.
She loves all things sound, music, the ocean, nature, travel, Yoga, Pilates, dance and the art of JUST BEING.
In 2011 she opened up her practice SOUND RELAXATION in Margaret River and has since been successfully providing individual as well as group sessions for adults and children. Ute offers a wide range of immersive sound experiences to help change the way the world is engaging with sound to encourage the act of deep listening to access deeper states of consciousness, create a space for self-reflection, healing and to help foster human connection.
She has facilitated workshops, events and retreats and has performed at various venues, community events, the South West Yoga Fest and has been collaborating with Maggie Dent, Australia’s best-loved parenting author and speaker.
Ute has been working as a Sound Massage Practitioner in varied professional fields, from kindergartens, primary schools, movement centres to dementia care and has worked with doctors, neuroscientists, nurses, doulas, physiologists, occupational therapists, school and day care centre teachers, caretakers in nursing homes, psychologists, holistic practitioners and counsellors, musicians, Pilates and Yoga instructors, body workers, other sound practitioners and people that feel called to make a positive change.
She continues to pursue her studies with the Peter Hess Institute in Germany while visiting her family and friends on a yearly basis.
Her passion to create awareness about the transformative power of sound & music and her vision to integrate the Peter Hess Method into the Australian Holistic Healthcare System and Wellness Community have have led her to become an actively involved supporter of the activities around and a dedicated member to help build the Peter Hess Academy Australia.
The benefits of working with sound as well as the endless possibilities never cease to amaze her and she is looking forward to be sharing deeply relaxing sounds with you!
- Peter Hess ® Sound Massage Practitioner
- Peter Hess ® Sound Massage, Senior Lecturer for Level I and II
- Peter Hess ® KliK-Practitioner and Senior Lecturer in Australia
- Emily Hess ® Sound Practitioner for Yoga
- Training in Anatomy & Physiology for Sound Massage at the Peter Hess Institute, Germany
- Phonophoresis (Tuning Forks) according to Hans Cousto with Roland Hutner, Germany
- Gong & Monochord Training with Csongor Koelze, Germany
- Peter Hess ® Sound Practitioner for Dementia (Level I)
- Peter Hess ® Individual Sound Massage (Master Class)
- Peter Hess ® Gong in Relaxation training
- Member of the European Professional Association for Sound Massage Therapy
- Healing with the Usui Reiki System- Reiki I, BodyTalk Access Certificate, various self-development workshops
©2016 Peter Hess Academy Australia