This 2 days workshop is a completion of the Practitioner training.
The latest developments in the Peter Hess Institute caused changes to the sound massage training length and structure. From now on, to achieve the Practitioner certificate, each trainee must complete the Final seminar with Supervision.
Read about the Final seminar with Supervision here.
Where: Perth, for venue see below…
Teaching: Alex Andrzejewski and Janusz Urzykowski
Prerequisite: Level IV, documentation of 10 practice sound massages and three educational sound massages (submitted 14 days prior), all your questions and queries resulting from practice of sound massage.
What to expect:
- Q&A – case studies
- Case based assessment
- How to start/run a sound massage practice
- Working with groups, concerts, lectures/workshops
- Sound journey for relaxation and integration of the learning
- Sound meditations for relaxation and integration of the learning
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
- Application possibilities, limitations and contraindications
Times: 9am to 5pm (20 lessons)
Price includes Practitioner Certificate, Practitioner Pack, morning and afternoon tea, training equipment for duration of the course. Meals and accommodation are not included.
Equipment: Peter Hess singing bowls, gongs and other instruments are provided for the training needs. All are available for purchase after the course.
Meals: Only morning and afternoon tea is provided by Peter Hess Academy Australia.
Bookings: Essential, here
Payments: Deposit of 30% fees is required to secure your place. All payments are accepted via Direct Bank Account Transfer of on the day via cheque, cash or credit card.
Bank transfer details:
- Account Name: Maranta Sound Academy
- Bank : Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 066-125
- Account No:10360505
- Reference: Quote your surname or invoice number
Please note: no merchant facilities available.
For enrolment details and conditions read here.