Participant Responsibilities and Expectations
Please carefully read this section to guide your decision to enrol.
If you identify any concerns, this does not mean you are not a suitable participant. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- We recommend participants clear their schedules and lighten outside workloads on training days (as if you were on a retreat), to support being fully present and relaxed during the training (instead of stressing about home duties during breaks).
- Participants shall discuss with a physician or therapist, in advance, any physical or psychiatric concerns, or when taking prescribed medication, which may present a hinderance or risk to themselves or others. These concerns must be disclosed to facilitators at time of registration. Following further discussion and taking all the facts into account, the facilitators will determine what actions to take, if any, and notify in due course.
- Sound Massage training is not suitable for women in the first trimester of pregnancy or participants with a ‘pace maker’ fitted.
- Sound Massage is based on relaxation. As it is a supportive modality; we do not diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease.
- Participants accept full responsibility for themselves and their behaviour in and outside of the group, and are responsible for any resulting damages to persons, equipment or venue.
- Although the facilitators take care to include your personal circumstances, participants are expected to stand, sit, lift, reach, bend, lie prone and supine, balance the weight of a singing bowl on the fingers and hand, as well as engage in deep relaxation and sharing of experiences with the group.
- Peter Hess Academy Australia (PHAA) reserve the right to change Curriculum at any time – we evolve with new scientific developments and as the consciousness of the people changes we reserve the exclusive right to accept or reject the qualifications of any student to participate in any Maranta and PHAA class, workshop, etc.
- PHAA further reserve the right, at any time, to rescind the participation of any student at any point in the course at their discretion, if their conduct or further involvement presents a risk to themselves or other participants, facilitators, equipment or venue. In such a case, no course fees will be refunded.
To register into your Sound Massage course please fill in this form and make a payment as indicated below.
Choose the course from the list including the location and date.
We will send you back a receipt to confirm your enrolment. Also note:
- Your course fees paid in full are due at the latest two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
- When posting payments please be sure to include your name.
- Before enrolling please take time to familiarise yourself with the course conditions and policies included in this document.
- Once we receive your Registration Form, we will email you an Invoice.
- After we have received your payment (minimum deposit of 50% of full course fee), we will contact you to confirm your booking into the course.
- Before 6 weeks prior to the start date: Full refund.
- Between 6 and 2 weeks prior to the start date: 50% of fees – refund.
- 2 weeks or less from start date: No Refunds.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
Cancellation of course by PHAA
- PHAA reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- PHAA is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
PHAA shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall PHAA be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at a PHAA course.
To secure your place at the workshop, we require 50% of the course fee deposit with balance of the fees paid two weeks prior to commencement of the workshop.
Payments are accepted via Direct Bank Account Transfer, cheque or cash
Electronic Funds / Direct Bank Account Transfer details:
- Account Name: Maranta Sound Academy
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 066-125
- Account No: 10360505
- Reference: Quote your surname or invoice number
Please note: no credit card facilities available