PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
Please carefully read this section to guide your decision to enrol.
If you identify any concerns, this does not mean you are not a suitable participant. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Participants shall discuss with a physician or therapist, in advance, any physical or psychiatric concerns, or when taking prescribed medication for high blood pressure, which may present a hinderance or risk to themselves or others. These concerns must be disclosed to facilitators at time of registration. Following further discussion and taking all the facts into account, the facilitators will determine what actions to take, if any, and notify in due course.
- Sound Massage training is not suitable for pregnant women or participants with a ‘pace maker’.
- We recommend participants clear their schedules and lighten outside workloads on training days (as if you were on a retreat), to support being fully present and relaxed during the training (instead of stressing about home duties during breaks).
- Sound Massage is based on relaxation. No ‘healing’ work takes place in this training, as it is a supportive modality; meaning we do not diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease.
- Participants accept full responsibility for themselves and their behaviour in and outside of the group, and are responsible for any resulting damages to persons, equipment or venue.
- Although the facilitators take care to include your personal circumstances, participants are expected to stand, sit, lift, reach, bend, lie prone and supine, balance the weight of a singing bowl on the fingers and hand, as well as engage in deep relaxation and sharing of experiences with the group.
- Peter Hess Academy Australia (PHAA) reserve the right to change Curriculum at any time – we evolve with new scientific developments and as the consciousness of the people changes we reserve the exclusive right to accept or reject the qualifications of any student to participate in any Maranta and PHAA class, workshop, etc.
- PHAA further reserve the right, at any time, to rescind the participation of any student at any point in the course at their discretion, if their conduct or further involvement presents a risk to themselves or other participants, facilitators, equipment or venue. In such a case, no course fees will be refunded.
Peter Hess Academy Australia is a subsidiary entity to the Maranta Sound Academy. All financial operations are performed via the Maranta Sound Academy ABN: 19 762 029 847
To register into your sound massage course please fill in this form and make a payment as indicated below.
Choose the course from the list including the location and date.
We will send you back a receipt to confirm your enrolment. Also note:
- The balance of your course fees are due two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
- When posting payments please be sure to include your name.
- Before enrolling please take time to familiarise yourself with the course conditions and policies above.
Before 4 weeks prior to the start date: Full refund minus the deposit.
Between 4 and 2 weeks prior to the start date: One half refund minus the deposit.
2 weeks or less from start date: No Refunds.
To secure your place at the workshop, we require 50% of the course fee deposit with balance of the fees paid two weeks prior to commencement of the workshop.
Payments are accepted via Direct Bank Account Transfer, cheque or cash
Electronic Funds / Direct Bank Account Transfer details:
- Account Name: Maranta Sound Academy
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 066-125
- Account No: 10360505
- Reference: Quote your surname or invoice number
Please note: no credit card facilities available