This Level is offered only to those who satisfactorily completed Level I and II and who wish to expand their knowledge and complete Practitioner training in Peter Hess Sound Massage.
Where: Perth, for venue see below..
Teaching: Alex Andrzejewski and Janusz Urzykowski
Prerequisite: Level I and II
When: see below..
Times: 9am to 5pm
Price includes Certificate of completion, written course materials (student booklet), morning and afternoon tea, training equipment for duration of the course. Meals and accommodation are not included.
Equipment: Peter Hess singing bowls, gongs and other instruments are provided for the training needs. All are available for purchase after the course.
Meals: Only morning and afternoon tea is provided by Peter Hess Academy Australia.
Bookings: Essential, click here
What to bring:
- Warm, comfortable clothing, socks, (blanket and pillow if possible).
- Massage table if you own one (not necessary).
- Pen and paper to make notes.
- Your cheerful disposition
We require a deposit of 30% fees to secure your place. Full payment can be made via Direct Bank Account Transfer or on the first day via cheque, cash, or credit card.
Bank transfer details:
- Account Name: Maranta Sound Academy
- Bank : Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 066-125
- Account No:10360505
- Reference: Quote your surname or invoice number
Please note: no merchant facilities available.
For enrolment details and conditions read here.