for children from 3 to 5 years old and beyond
A workshop for educators, teachers, parents, grandparents and anyone who wants to use Singing Bowls with children.
Course fee: $220
Scope: 6 hours
Singing Bowls stimulate all senses. They shine with a golden glow, and if you touch them with your fingertips or activate them with a mallet they emit varied and complex sounds. This sets both an acoustic and vibrotactile stimulus which simultaneously activates the auditory and somatosensory perception – hearing and touch. The sound fosters body awareness and touches it in an emotionally soothing way.
In this workshop you will learn different sound games with Singing Bowls, which are wonderful to play with children.
- Train the sensory perception, which is the central basis for communication and learning
- Promote coarse and fine motor skills
- Motivate the children and thereby strengthen their concentration and endurance
- Stimulate the imagination and thus promote creativity as an important basis for solution competence
- Strengthen the social and communication skills of children
Join us on a journey of discovery and get to know many possibilities for Singing Bowls use!