7 days of Sound Bliss.
Imagine days of total immersion in the gentle sounds of singing bowls, gongs, chimes and various other instruments, learning at the same time, a method that is going to enrich your personal and professional life. Time away from everything, time only for you to relax and thrive. Time spent in small group in beautiful natural surroundings in the company of likeminded people and dedicated teachers.
Does this feel like heaven? Then read on…
Peter Hess Sound Massage Intensive is a remarkable experience covering learning of all four levels of the Peter Hess basic training (please read about Peter Hess Sound Massage training structure).
What do you get to take home with you?
- completed Basic training Level 1 to 4 of Peter Hess Sound Massage,
- certificate of Level IV completion of this internationally recognised course
- student manuals, charts,
- chilled out attitude
- new friendships, people you could stay friends with for ever or colleagues you could exchange sound massages with in coming months
What to Expect:
- Peter Hess Sound Massage Basic training (Level 1 to 4)
- Lectures, demonstrations, meditations, experiential exercises & verbal sharing, practicing & receiving.
- Becoming familiar with and competent in handling of sound bowls instruments
- Getting to know and introduction to the handling of gongs and cymbals
- Experience and learn the Peter Hess-Sound Massage
- Mediation of methodology and didactics of the Peter Hess-Sound Massage
- Body sound perception and reflection (verbalisation) to integrate the experience
- Strengthen own body and health awareness
- Stress reduction and strengthening of own health
- Learn many other sound elements for variation
- Needs and solution-oriented use of the Peter Hess-sound massage for relaxation and health support
- Training a receptive, attentive presence in interaction with clients
- Training an inner attitude of intentionality
- Dealing with clients processes
- Establishment of a professional setting for the sound massage
- Background knowledge of singing bowls and the development of sound massage and importance of sound in the East and the West
- Basic knowledge about the mechanisms of sound working on the body, mind and soul
- Insight into Peter Hess-sound massage research projects and the sound methods
- Basic knowledge of sound work on different energy levels: Aura and Chakra
- Principles of Peter Hess-sound methods
- Professional and ethical self-image of the Peter Hess-sound massage practitioner
- Limitations in the application of sound massage, which arise from the legal regulations and the individual professional education
We will use massage tables, and floor mats with cushions in our practice sessions. We use only Peter Hess singing bowls and all equipment is available for sale after our seminars.
Where: Melbourne – Shambhala Centre, Bulleen
Teaching: Alex Andrzejewski, Janusz Urzykowski
When: 1-7 May 2020
Bookings: Essential, here
To ensure more intimate experience the group numbers are limited to 14, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Tuition Fee: $1400.00
Deposit to secure your place: $700.00 (please read on our refund policy)
Payments are accepted via Direct Bank Account Transfer, cheque or cash ONLY
Bank transfer details:
- Account Name: Maranta Sound Academy
- Bank : Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 066-125
- Account No:10360505
- Reference: Quote your surname or invoice number
Please note: no credit card facilities available.
For enrolment details and conditions read here.