We are very happy to introduce this new continual education Individual Sound Massage seminar for Practitioners only.
Read about Individual Sound Massage – Master your skills here.
Where: Melbourne, VIC
Teaching: Alex Andrzejewski and Janusz Urzykowski
Prerequisite: Level IV, documentation of three training sound massages (submitted 14 days prior), all your questions and queries resulting from practice of sound massage.
What to expect:
- Sound meditations for relaxation and integration of the learning
- Exchange of experiences and reflection
- New tools for Sound Massage design – planning cards, sheets
- Joint planning of individual sound massage
- Independent exercise of the sound massage
- Experience and perform sound massage for individual needs – case studies
- Discuss all learned elements from SM 1-4 and application, additional possibilities
- Application possibilities, limitations and contraindications
When: 26-27 November 2016
Times: 9am start, 22 hours in total
Price includes Certificate of completion, course materials (sound massage cards), morning and afternoon tea, training equipment for duration of the course. Meals and accommodation are not included.
Equipment: Peter Hess singing bowls, gongs and other instruments are provided for the training needs. All are available for purchase after the course.
Meals: Only morning and afternoon tea is provided by Peter Hess Academy Australia. The kitchen with stove, fridge etc. is available, so you are most welcome to bring your own lunch.
Accommodation: limited accommodation is available on site, first in first served. Email us for details.
Bookings: Essential, here
What to bring:
- Warm, comfortable clothing, socks, (blanket and pillow if possible).
- Massage table if you own one (not necessary).
- Although student booklet is provided, you may bring pen and paper to make notes.
- Your friend,
- Your cheerful disposition
Payments are accepted via Direct Bank Account Transfer, cheque or cash ONLY
Bank transfer details:
- Account Name: Maranta Sound Academy
- Bank : Commonwealth Bank Australia
- BSB: 066-125
- Account No:10360505
- Reference: Quote your surname or invoice number
Please note: no credit card facilities available.
For enrolment details and conditions read here.